رفتن به مطلب
برای استفاده از انجمن و عضـویت کلیک کنید.
جستجو در
  • تنظیمات بیشتر ...
نمایش نتایجی که شامل ...
جستجو در ...

شاپ دراوینگز دات آی آر

اولین انجمن تخصصی سازه های فلزی و شاپ دراویینگ در ایران از سال 1389 تا کنون

• پرسش و پاسخ
  • آموزش و مقالات
  • فیلم و تصاویر
izadpanah

معرفی نرم افزار StruM.I.S

ارسال های توصیه شده

izadpanah    45

مدیرکل

نرم افزار StruM.I.S قابلیت کنترل و پایش کلیه قطعات یک سازه را در طول پروسه تولید و نصب دارد. انواع گزارشات مورد نیاز مدیریت و پرسنل را بصورت آنلاین ارائه مینماید. ضمناً از قابلیتهای بسیار مهم این نرم افزار، مجهز بودن به بخشی جهت برش و طراحی نحوه برش میباشد که کمک شایانی به کاهش پرت و اتلاف ورق و پروفیل و نهایتا هزینه ها مینماید.

در حقیقت این نرم افزار، نرم افزاری برای پایش فعالیتهای جاری در کارخانه اسکلت فلزی می باشد.

[align=left]

StruM.I.S - Steel Fabrication Management Software

A complete management information and production system for steelwork fabricators; to deliver efficiencies, increased productivity and traceability.

StruM.I.S is an all encompassing steel fabrication management information system that harnesses the information flow and work processes through the steelwork contract between departments, suppliers and clients; from estimate tendering, through procurement and production into construction.

StruM.I.S steel fabrication software is a system for the management of information for engineering and fabrication companies who are looking to implement a dedicated system to manage across all departments, including multiple sites.

Some of the key benefits include workflow and automation advantages leading to greater efficiencies, material and processing savings for greater profitability with enhanced productivity, and organizational benefits through process control for both quality and traceability.

StruM.I.S system modules include:

Enquiries and Estimating

Document Management

Customers and Sales

Items and Inventory Control

Purchasing and Suppliers

Contracts Management

QS Analysis

Production Control

Implementation of StruM.I.S, steel fabrication software, within your existing business environment is very important to us and we have developed advanced integration with the main steel modeling systems, CNC machinery manufacturers and accounting systems.

The StruM.I.S system is available in the following products; StruM.I.S enterprise, StruM.I.S fabricator, Essentials by StruM.I.S, StruM.I.S estimating and StruM.I.S supplier. These products are configured for different sizes or types of business.

StruM.I.S System Benefits

Integrates with 3rd party systems to complement existing workflows

Labor saving and error minimisation with significant time savings

Materials and waste reduction with greater process efficiencies

Greater profitability through cost reduction and increased productivity

Retention of acquired knowledge within business processes

Traceability and process control systems for quality management

Evolves and expands with a business, future proof providing continued ROI

[/align]

یه نرم افزار دیگه هم توسط سازنده این نرم افزار به نام Essentials by StruM.I.S نیز تولید شده که توضیحات آن به شرح زیر است:

[align=left]A light steel fabrication management information and production system for Small to Medium (SME) sized engineering and steelwork fabrication companies who are looking to manage their business more effectively.

[/align]

برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر و دانلود نسخه دمو به لینک زیر مراجعه نمایید:

http://www.acecadsoftware.com/en/

به اشتراک گذاری این ارسال

لینک ارسال
به اشتراک گذاری در سایت های دیگر

برای ارسال دیدگاه یک حساب کاربری ایجاد کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید

برای اینکه بتوانید دیدگاهی ارسال کنید نیاز دارید که کاربر سایت شوید

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری

برای حساب کاربری جدید در سایت ما ثبت نام کنید. عضویت خیلی ساده است !

ثبت نام یک حساب کاربری جدید

ورود به حساب کاربری

دارای حساب کاربری هستید؟ از اینجا وارد شوید

ورود به حساب کاربری

• کاربران آنلاین در این صفحه   0 کاربر

• هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.
  • اضافه کردن...